Identification of the key single points of failure, which could bring your business to an immediate halt is paramount in getting a business running should disaster strike
Don’t let disasters or emergency halt your business - for a no-obligation consultation contact us now
We are recognised industry leaders in Emergency/Disaster Recovery, and Total Asset Facilities Management with extensive experience in Emergency/Disaster and Risk Management, Business Process re-engineering, and Total Asset Management.
Our lead consultant, Mervyn Silverman, is associated with the World Council for Disaster Management and brings a wide array of global best practice expertise to assist businesses in the minimising and management of risk from minor to extreme.
Key Deliverables for Emergency and Disaster Planning:
- We complete a comprehensive evaluation of the single points of failure in your business that can stop your business in its tracks
- We develop sustainable strategies and plans appropriate for each phase of disaster relief, reconstruction and development
- We develop a full Disaster Recovery Plan documenting the strategy and methodology needed to get you back operational as quickly as possible
- We will Project Direct the development of a plan to minimise disruptions of critical function and the capability to recover operations expediently and successfully.
- We identify and highlight the consistent actions to be taken before, during and after a disaster
- We program manage full and comprehensive documentation of the plan and undertake testing of the plan
Call EMA on 0414 587 393Unit 1, 45 Arterial Road
St Ives, NSW 2075
P.O.Box 497, St Ives
Fax: (02) 9488 9009
Email EMA here