Disaster Management is dealing with the strategic organisational management processes used to protect critical assets of an organization and to ensure the continuance of the organization within their planned lifetime.
Disasters, Emergencies, and Catastrophes are not gradients, they are separate, distinct problems that require distinct strategies of response.
Organisations are forced into more and different kinds of interactions than normal; Organisations lose some of their normal autonomy; Performance standards change, and; More coordinated public sector/private sector relationships are required.
Be prepared for any disaster, start planning today - for a no-obligation consultation contact us now
The continued ability for an organisation to operate uninterruptedly depends on management’s awareness of potential disasters, their ability to develop a plan to minimise disruptions of critical functions and the capability to recover operations expediently and successfully.
A disaster recovery plan is a comprehensive statement of consistent actions to be taken before, during and after a disaster. The plan should be documented and tested to ensure the continuity of operations and availability of critical resources in the event of a disaster.
The primary objective of disaster recovery planning is to protect the organisation in the event that all or parts of its operations are rendered unusable for an unexpected period of time.
We undertake a thorough discovery process to provide an evaluation of your business and identification of the key single points of failure, which could bring your business to an immediate halt.
- We develop sustainable strategies and plans appropriate for each phase of disaster relief, reconstruction and development
- Develop Disaster Recovery Plan documenting the strategy and methodology beginning with project planning and loss avoidance and following through to ongoing testing and maintenance.
- Project direct the development of a disaster management plan to minimise disruptions of critical functions and the capability to recover operations expediently and successfully.
- Identification of consistent actions to be taken before, during and after a disaster, identification of resources to be initiated, and alternative locations identified.
- Program manage the documentation of the plan and undertake the testing to ensure the continuity of operations and availability of critical resources in the event of a disaster.
- Disaster and Emergency plans developed and implemented in accordance with Australian Standard ‘AS 3745 – 2010 Planning for emergencies in facilities’.
- Undertake discovery process for Security Services of persons and premises, identify key points of failure or improvement and Project Direct the development of a strategy and project plan for implementation.
Call EMA on 0414 587 393Unit 1, 45 Arterial Road
St Ives, NSW 2075
P.O.Box 497, St Ives
Fax: (02) 9488 9009
Email EMA here